Our one ounce “Trainwreck” jar will help you save money. Buy in bulk confidently and know your herb will be as fresh in six months as they were the day you bought them. The economical 500 ml. container is the largest in our screw-top series and can carry up to 1 ounce of herb. It features thick glass for ideal durability and safety. This size works well for travel or personal home storage. Our best value at $29.
This one of a kind glass- once invented and utilized by ancient Egyptian civilization- is now catered for the modern stoners to preserve their precious chronic herb! Our glass jars are made out of premium Lab-Tested glass which will efficiently extend the freshness and fragrance by 6 whole months (see our Herb Preserve Science for lab research results that will blow your mind). For additional sturdiness, our modern cap is made of polypropylene with a thick urethane liner that lock in the aroma of your happy buds.
Shop with confidence, Herb Preserve has a perfect 5.0/5.0 merchant rating by our customers thanks to our industry leading customer service. See the bottom of this product description for the most recent review.
* Dimensions: Height 16. 5cm, Diameter 7.6 cm, opening of mouth diameter 5.1 cm
* Holds an ounce of herb or more
* Scientifically Proven to Extend the Freshness and Potency of Your Stash For 6 Months or Longer
* Blocks Out Light, Airtight, and Smell-Proof. Optimum Performance.
* Insurance Against Your Herb’s High, Taste, and Smell Fading
* Premium Eco-Friendly, Nearly Damage-Proof Lab-Tested Glass
* Unique Artist-Designed Jar Hides Contents, Very Discreet
* Premium Lab-Tested Glass Jar That Maintains Freshness and Fragrance
Herb Preserve Reviews:"Great, fast shipment and the product is of very high quality. I am sure they will do better than anything I can find at a local store. I have not seen anything like this local. Most stuff you can buy at big box stores is junk and although I was worried about ordering online it turned out to be the right decision. Would definitley buy from them again." - John, Michigan
‹ See more Stash Jars.