Our 2 Liter Apothecary “Louis XIII” herb jar features a glass-on-glass secure lid and holds up to six ounces of Herb. Great for growers, dispensaries, or those like us who appreciate the most decadent of everything. Growers and dispensaries interested in large orders to store all your inventory, please e-mail or call for LOW wholesale rates on larger quantity orders. Imported European Lab-Tested Glass, Invented by Ancient Egyptians. Stash your herb in style! You can own literally the world's most decadent herb jar for just $99.
This one of a kind glass- once invented and utilized by ancient Egyptian in their mummification process- is now catered for the modern smokers to preserve their precious chronic herb! Our glass jars are made out of premium lab-tested glass which will efficiently extend the freshness and fragrance by 6 whole months (see our Herb Preserve Science for lab research results that will blow your mind). For additional durability, our modern Glass-On-Glass top provide a natural airtight seal to maintain the glorious aroma of your happy buds.
Shop with confidence, Herb Preserve has a perfect 5.0/5.0 merchant rating by our customers thanks to our industry leading customer service. See the bottom of this product description for the most recent review.
* Holds 2 to 4 ounces of herb or more, 2 liter capacity
* Scientifically Proven to Extend the Freshness and Potency of Your Stash For 6 Months or Longer
* Blocks Out Light, Airtight, and Smell-Proof. Optimum Performance.
* Insurance Against Your Herb’s High, Taste, and Smell Fading
* Premium Eco-Friendly, Nearly Damage-Proof Lab-Tested Glass
* Unique Artist-Designed Jar Hides Contents, Very Discreet
* The ingenious glass-on-glass lid can be used as a serving cup
* Modern Apothecary-style Glass-On-Glass Sealed Premium Lab-Perfected Glass Jar That Locks In Freshness and Fragrance
Herb Preserve Reviews:Great, fast shipment and the product is of very high quality. I am sure they will do better than anything I can find at a local store. I have not seen anything like this local. Most stuff you can buy at big box stores is junk and although I was worried about ordering online it turned out to be the right decision. Would definitley buy from them again.
‹ See more Stash Jars.